Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Gonzales: Caging People Forever is A-Okay!

So just when I think Alberto Gonzales is hiding his agenda well enough, he explodes onto the scene with more humanity-hating nonsense.

Of course, he's giving the bluster that Roberts would most likely vote to overtun Roe, something we out here in "sane land" already pretty much knew. But he's also still flogging the dead horse of indefinite detention at Gitmo as the right decision. All these months later and the idiot still doesn't get why it's fucking reprehensible. Here's the best thing about this interview:

The Guantanamo facility keeps terrorist suspects from resuming their fight and affords them humane treatment. "I take issue with folks who say people are being mistreated in Guantanamo," he said, adding, "I don't know what I say to Mom and Dad if their son or daughter is killed by someone we once held at Guantanamo."

How about YOU FUCKING CREATED THEIR ANGER, you idiot? Gee, I can't imagine why someone detained by this country might want to lash out at it.

I fucking give up with these people. Here's the link:

AG: High Court Not Bound by Roe V. Wade - Yahoo! News

Posted by crimnos @ 9:59 PM