Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Hahahaha This is too good.

The leading spokesman for Rick "Fuck Them Gays" Santorum turns out to be...duh duh DUH...gay!

What does Santorum have to say about it?

"It is entirely unacceptable that my staffs' personal lives are considered fair game by partisans looking for arguments to bolster my opponent's campaign," Santorum's statement continued.

Well that's an interes... wait...yes, yes, I'm quite sure I'm bleeding out of my ears fuck my eyes now help (this is the part where we talk about what he's said before)

"If you make the case that if you can do whatever you want to do, as long as it's in the privacy of your own home, this 'right to privacy,' then why be surprised that people are doing things that are deviant within their own home?

"If the Supreme Court says that you have the right to consensual sex within your home, then you have the right to bigamy, you have the right to polygamy, you have the right to incest, you have the right to adultery. You have the right to anything."


Set sail for dissonance! Aye aye, cap'n!

Posted by crimnos @ 9:17 AM