Thursday, July 21, 2005

It just occurred to me...

We're losing the goddamn battle, aren't we? This has to have been one of the worst months since I started blogging back in November. That's right, I was blogging back before the elections, though it wasn't nearly as political. And I really do have to say that this has been the worst month. Once we started to pry something open in their defenses, the boom got lowered again. I'm really concerned that we're losing the battle for the fourth estate. Last year's battle was for the Supreme Court, though no one to seemed to realize it. Well, we've lost three out of four, and we're rapidly losing the fourth. Where are we going from here?

I can only hope that the people start to see all this pushing - this relentless cascade effect that seems to be increasing monthly - and want to push back. I just don't know if we can motivate them when they're not just apathetic, they're often downright hostile to us. I don't know where things are going to go from here, but I'm in a dim mood here.

Posted by crimnos @ 8:16 PM