Thursday, September 22, 2005

Top Democrats won't attend anti-war rally in Washington

Oh, I want to state, for the record, that I WILL be attending the rally this weekend, at least on Saturday, and expect to get some blurry pictures with my crappy camera. Of course, those will go up here as soon as I get home.

Now, then, what is this business about top Democrats trying to distance themselves from the rally? This sure smells like the same cowardice we've been hearing from the Democratic party for the past five years. I understand trying to separate themselves to appeal to right-wing voters, but this is just...disappointing. Remember this, you anti-war voters in Democratic districts. Don't vote Republican, but do look for viable alternative candidates. We have just as much torpor in this party as the Republicans do.

Posted by crimnos @ 6:05 PM

Read or Post a Comment

So many Dem's have disappointed me over the last few years. Thank God for Dennis Kucinich and the spirit of Paul Wellstone.

Posted by Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful @ 8:05 PM #
 

Amen to that. We desperately need good leadership.

Posted by Blogger crimnos @ 8:09 PM #
 
<< Home